Well it is wet and cold in my neighborhood and all I want it a hot bowl of creamy soup.
So I made one that fits the program and it turned out to be amazing!!!
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- handful of button top mushrooms
- 1/2 of a large yellow onion
- 2 cups of chopped carrots
- Tbs cumin
- red pepper
- Put chopped veggies in a pot
- Fill with water so about 1/4 of the veggies are still sticking out.
- Steam until soft but not mushy
- Scoop out a cup or so and put into a blender – blend until finely chopped but not puree
- Top with a few pieces of Avocado and a handful of cilantro
- No sodium, hot, creamy, spice, sweet, salty and on plan 🙂