Group Only Membership
$99 Per 4 Weeks for Shared Photos – $149 Per 4 Weeks for No Photos
As a Group Only Member, you will not be subject to Carlene’s scrutiny or her guidance for your chosen diet. At Raw Food Boot Camp, we are all about our Rawk Starz, Rawkinator, Butt Kicker and Wholy Rawker diets. As a Group Only member, you will have to hold yourself accountable. We do have Accountability Logs that you can set up where you can list your food and exercise daily.
The women who do well in this program are ones that hold true to their own commitment and don’t need someone watching over them to stick to their diet and walking. Don’t think it is a program to get away with things. Even though Carlene doesn’t watch over you, the expectations for your success are still there. You are held to the same rules as everyone else. You have to participate daily and weigh in every M,W,F.
You do not have access to Carlene, but she has access to you and will call you out for lack of participation and effort.
Most who come to RFBC, do so for the accountability. This membership is less expensive, and I understand purchasing it to save money, just know yourself well before committing to it.
Other than accountability and access to Carlene, you will be treated and given the same access to everything at camp as those who do the Working With Carlene program. Including being invited to any special programs or workshops Carlene offers to the Working with Carlene group.
At RFBC, we focus on the changes needed to be able to push through struggles, persevere, and learn to look at food differently so when the weight is gone, you can keep it off forever. These audios and discussions are based on the premise that you need to stay POP (Proudly on Plan) each and every day, so we discuss things like impulse eating, emotional eating, beating the 3/4 week dieters fatigue and then the 3/4 month quit zone. We discuss the pedestal we put food on, how similar our addictions are to an alcoholic’s. We work on learning to know our own food truths and how to live with them. Our bodies are ours and fair or not we have to learn to feed and move them according to their needs not our wants. Change is hard. It takes a lot of practice. Even when an epiphany hits, it is short lived and often needs to be learned again and again until the thin brain grasps it and calls it its own!
- Monday Through Friday Audios
- 24 Carlene In Your Ear Audios
- Daily Discussion thread based on that day’s audio. Carlene Reads these and uses them for upcoming audios, discussions and special articles and may make comments here and there.
- MWF Weigh in
- Special Programs and Workshops to Join based on multi-member needs, for an example: Feeding your family, socializing, etc.
- Hour by Hour (special SOS Group)
- Push Sister’s Group (motivational Group)
- Focused and Determined Group (motivational Group)
- The War Within Group (Share struggles, fears and doubts) Carlene Reads these and uses them for upcoming audios, discussions and special articles and may make comments here and there.
- Occasionally, Carlene may invite someone in this group to work with her for a few days if she feels their commitment is strong and they just need a little redirection.
- 50 & 100 lb Challenges
- Goal/Maintenance Challenge
- Incentive Chips at 50, 75, 100, 125, 150 & Goal
- Before & Afters published on Raw Food Boot Camp® Website starting at 50 lbs, shared with RFBC Members starting at 25 lbs.
- Invites to Special Programs Carlene Offers
- Ability to upgrade to Working With Carlene and receive a pro-rated discount based on remaining time on Group Only membership.