Before Joining RFBC Checklist
We Are Not a Quick fix Weight Loss Program
RFBC is about the long haul. Yes, we offer fast weight loss, but our aim is for lifelong change and all we do and talk about is obese related and how to break out of the fatsuit forever. We are not the place for someone who has only 10-40 lbs to lose and just wants a quick way to lose it.
RFBC is for the OBESE!
Many join Raw Food Boot Camp not knowing what or who we are. They jump in and join because of the before and afters without knowing if we are for them or not. So before you join, go through this checklist. You will need to be a Free Member and logged in before you can access some of these pages. If you aren’t you will see either a 404 Page Not Found error or a permissions error.
- Know that you are at the point in your life where you are so tired of being obese that you are willing to be committed and determined to stick to something regardless of how bad you want to give in. Your heart, not just your mind needs to in this game.
- Know our diets. Carlene and Raw Food Boot Camp have strict diets, proven diets. If you are obese, they will work for you. If you have been thin most of your life, they may not give you the same weight loss.
- Be prepared, have all your food bought and ready for your first day of Orientation.
- Take our Which Diet are You Suited for Quiz
- Listen to the Introduction to Raw Food Boot Camp audios.
- Know our Membership Options: Audio Only, Group Only, Working With Carlene.
- Set aside extra time your first day (always a Monday) to get a few extra tasks done.
- Be ready to commit to daily participation (about 45 minutes a day). Each and every day.
- Do not join the week before you are leaving for vacation or when you have other things planned and won’t have time to give to the diet. Wait for the next week when you will have the time to devote.
As a team, we want your commitment and participation. Please don’t join if you feel our rules shouldn’t apply to you.
We have a strict No Refund rule and a 3-day AWOL rule. To join RFBC you have to want to become part of RFBC! That’s a good thing, I promise.Next Step - The Contract