Raw Food Boot Camp Incentive Program for Fast Weight Loss with a Raw Food Diet
Carlene will snail mail you an RFBC chip every 25 lbs gone after you hit the 50 lbs gone milestone
Milestone Marker Incentives – For Shared Photos Members Only – $$$ challengers are eligible for these incentives
Earn coupons against your membership fees when you hit milestones at Raw Food Boot Camp. No photo members are not eligible for these incentives as photos are a prized marketing product for RFBC, huge inspiration for those who come to look at our website, and huge motivators for other RFBC members when we celebrate big milestones with before and afters at camp.
Note: because I often see people rush to hit a milestone marker right before their membership is due, and then the very next day break plan and gain weight, coupons will not be given out until after 2 weeks of hitting the milestone marker and still being at or past the earning weight loss.
For the following milestone markers, you will receive a coupon code for the equivalent $$ to use when you next pay your membership. There are no time limits on these milestone challenges.
- Hit 25 lbs gone, get a coupon code for $25 off your next membership fee.
- Hit 50 lbs gone, get a coupon code for $50 off your next membership fee.
- Hit 80 lbs gone, get a coupon code for $80 off your next membership fee.
- Hit 100 lbs gone, get a coupon code for $100 off your next membership fee.
- For each 20 lbs gone after 100 lbs gone, get a coupon code for $100 off your next membership fee.
Show Your Face Option – No $$ challengers are eligible for this.
This isn’t for everyone, but for those who don’t care if they show their face on our website and our Pinterest site, you can earn a free month of camp. Your face will show in all before and afters after that.
Anyone entering the $$$ Challenges must do shared photos and at 50 lbs gone show your face in before and afters. $$$ Challengers must maintain a Journal form starting at 50 lbs gone.
Previous RFBC 100 lbs in 7 Months Winners not eligible for the 50 or 100 lbs Challenges but are eligible for the Grand Challenge to win $1000
50 lbs in 3 Months Challenge – Win $100
If you hit 50 lbs gone in 3 months of joining RFBC and keep it off for the next month. Carlene will send you a Visa Card for $100. You must show proof of weight 1 month after hitting the challenge goal that you have not gained any of the 50 lbs back to win this challenge and do new B&As holding the card when you get it.
100 lbs in 7 Months Challenge – Win $250
If you hit 100 lbs gone in 7 months of joining RFBC and keep it off for the next month, Carlene will send you a Visa Card for $250. You must show proof of weight 1 month after hitting the challenge goal that you have not gained any of the 100 lbs back to win this challenge and do new B&As holding the card when you get it.
The Grand $1000 Challenge
Yes, I said $1000. I used to do $500 at 100 lbs gone in 7 months, but then once the ladies got the Visa card in the mail, they lost their momentum. So now, you can win double that, but you have to get to goal and you have to keep the weight off for 6 months. You must weigh in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during the 6 months of maintenance and work with Carlene a minimum of 3 days a week during the 6 months of maintenance.
Yes, this is a big commitment. One I am happy to reward you for.
- You must have 100 lbs+ to lose.
- You must do shared photos and show your face at the 50 lbs gone milestone
Steps toward winning this challenge:
To win this challenge you have to be committed. Here are the weight loss milestones you must make to qualify for this challenge.
- 50 lbs gone in 4 months. (a month more than you should need)
- 100 lbs gone in 10 months. (2 more months than you should need)
- After 100 lbs gone, you must lose 20 lbs every 3 months until goal.
- Once you hit goal, for those in this challenge maintenance will be free. After 6 months of maintaining your weight and working with Carlene to find your perfect lifetime diet, you will receive a Visa card for $1000. Updating your photos and RFBC journal are mandatory.
Only the truly committed will win this challenge.