RFBC Member with Access to Carlene
$129 per month recurring fee – you are responsible to cancel before renewal if you choose to leave camp.
Start Date: Immediate Enrollment
Access to Carlene
You get all the benefits of our RFBC Member membership and Access to Carlene
This membership gives you access to Carlene via various methods.
- You can send her a personal message.
- You can submit an I’m Struggling form and she will get back to you as soon as possible.
- You can submit a Need Tweaking form and she will help you with your diet and exercise program.
- You get first signup rights to any workshops she offers
- You can choose to be held accountable.
- You can choose to be part of our Weight Loss program and work with a special weight loss group with mandatory weigh-ins every MWF. Carlene will track your weight loss via the MWF weigh-in form.
- You can join our Challenge program for fast weight loss with incentive chips and reward.
When you first join there will be some forms for you to fill out so Carlene can get to know you better and make sure you are getting the right support for your health change needs.
Personal Messaging with Carlene
We have a personal messaging program at RFBC. Those with the Access to Carlene membership can send her a PM whenever. This at times will be the slowest method to approach her as she has to be online to see these.
If Carlene wants to reach you, it will be through the Personal Message system, so check it every day.
I am Struggling Form
This is a form accessible via our Black Side menu. It goes to a special email account Carlene checks throughout the day. It is not an immediate response. Use the Hour by Hour Group or the War Within Forum for faster responses from RFBC members.
Need Tweaking Form
If your diet and exercise aren’t giving you the results you hoped for it may need tweaking. Fill out this form and Carlene will get back to you and the two of you will go through what your eating and what you are doing for exercise. We’ll compare that to the results you want and see where changes can be made.
First Signup Rights to Workshops
Throughout the year Carlene offers group-based workshops. Sometimes they are the On Your Own workshops brought into a group forum where we work through them together, sometimes they are one up workshops Carlene feels some need for extra stability and progress in their life changes. These workshops have limited participation usually set at 10 participants. Those with Access to Carlene membership will get first signup rights.
Optional – Add Accountability to your Program (no additional fees)
Fill out our Daily Commitment and Daily Check form each day and Carlene will keep a close eye on what you’re doing and send you an email when she sees you not living up to your commitment for more than a day or two in a row. If you don’t submit the forms, she will not come hunting for you.
Optional – Join our Weight Loss Program (no additional fees)
If you have joined RFBC for weight loss and want to be part of a group of women here who are working specifically on weight loss, you must ask to become part of this group.
This group has Mandatory Weigh ins every M,W,F. The MWF weigh in form must be submitted and you must weigh in on our weighin forum.
To be in this program, you must maintain a food log and be able to present up to 7 days worth of food and exercise at Carlene’s request.
Optional – Take up our Weight Loss Challenges (no additional fees)
- You must have 50+ lbs to lose
- You must submit our Challenge form at the bottom of the Challenge Page.
- You must submit start photos and present after photos at 25, 40, 50 and every 10 lbs after that.
- You must submit a verification video.
- You must join our weight loss program
- You must do our Rawk Starz or Rawkinatory diet
- You must do a minimum of 1 hour of walking in a 135-150 heart rate zone (you can work up to this your first month).
Those in this program will receive extra support from Carlene with a Weekly Check-In form.
You must be a Free Member and Logged In to Start Your Application to join our RFBC Member – Access to Carlene program